***Welcome to the New 40&8 Emblem Sales Store***
SHIPPING AND HANDLING IS NOW FREE WITH A REQUIRED $25.00 MINIMUM ORDER
EMBLEM SALES INQUIRES
1. All Voyageurs Militaire will wear the blue chapeau with the French blue piping and blue lettering in accordance with specifications.
2. All current officers of Voiture Nationale shall wear the solid gold chapeau with blue piping and lettering.
3. All current officers of the Grandes Voitures shall wear the solid white chapeau with blue piping and lettering.
4. Officers of Voitures Locale serving as Chef de Gare, Correspondant and Commissaire Intendent shall wear the solid red chapeau with blue piping and lettering. Remaining Voiture Locale officers may wear the solid red chapeau during term in office, but are not required to do so.
5. The solid red, white, and gold chapeaux are to be worn only during the term of office, and they will not have the words Locale, Grand, National, nor the year of office on them. See lettering regulations (below) for past-officer chapeaux.
1. Voiture Locale: A) Voyageurs Militaire and Past Officers Chapeaux will be lettered the same color as the piping and with 40/8 on the right side of the chapeau (as worn). On the left side the Voiture Locale number will appear and the authorized state identification below this number. All Chapeaux will have the two letter postal state abbreviation. Past Voiture Locale Officers may wear the blue chapeau with the lettering as above in red. The title of office will be centered across the front and the year in office thereafter. B) On the chapeau of the current Chef de Gare, Correspondants, and Commissaire Intendents, the 40/8, Voiture Locale number, and state will be as above, the title will be centered across the front.
2. Grand Voiture Officers: Officers of grandes Voitures will lose all identity with any other entity. Only the state identification will appear on the left side of the chapeau. The numerals 40/8 will be on the right, and the title of office centered across the front. Past Grande Voiture officers may wear the blue chapeau with white piping and lettering, and the title of office will be centered across the front with the year in office thereafter.
3. National Officers: A) National officers will lose all identity with Voitures, Locales, and Grandes Voitures. The numerals 40/8 shall appear on the right side of the chapeau, and the words "des etats unis" will appear on the left. The title of the office will be centered across the front. B) Cheminots Nationaux and Alternate Cheminots Nationaux will have the state identification on the left side of the chapeau and the numerals 40/8 on the right. The title of office will be centered across the front. Past National officers may wear the blue chapeau with gold piping and lettering. The title of office will be centered across the front with the year thereafter.